|NEET UG 2019 Examination will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) once in a year and on paper based mode – Confirmed.|
NEET UG 2019 Revised Notification has been released. Now, the examination will be held as per the previous year pattern (once in a year with offline mode). The application form will be available online on NTA website starting from 1st November 2018.
The upper age limit for appearing in NEET UG 2019 has been removed, candidates shall now apply using NTA website, the application form on the official website is being changed to accomodate the age limit changes – Confirmed. (learn more)
The National Eligibility and Entrance Test UG 2019 or NEET - 2019 is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS / dental course (BDS). NEET (UG) is mandatory for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses in India in any Medical or Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG will be conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards. This Test was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018. The responsibility of the NTA will limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
Candidates should fill the application form as per the instructions given in the information bulletin refer NTA Website. Below we are providing NEET 2019 application form details:
- The application form will be issued through online mode only. No application will be entertained through offline mode.
- NEET UG registration 2019 will be commenced from the 1st November 2018.
- Candidates should upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form completely, a confirmation page will be generated. Download it.
- There will be no need to send the printed confirmation page to the board.
NEET UG 2019 will be conducted on 5th May, 2019 (Sunday) from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The duration of test will be 3 hours.
- Aspirants should have passed class 12 or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry, biology/bio-technology and English individually
- Moreover, they must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates) taken together in physics, chemistry and biology/bio-technology at the qualifying examination.