NEET 2019 Application Form
- Aspirants can apply for NEET exam only through online process.
- The NEET Application Form 2019 has bee released for candidates whose age below 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC)The upper age limit for appearing in NEET UG 2019 has been removed, candidates shall now apply using NTA website, the application form on the official website is being changed to accomodate the age limit changes – Confirmed. (learn more)
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instructions.
- The last date to fill the application will be 07.12.2018 (Friday).
- The authority(NTA) may also provide the correction facility only in some particular fields.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out of confirmation page but there is no need to send the confirmation page.
The application fee payment can be done through online process:
- Online process: Candidates can pay the fee through
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Online Payment Gateway
The application fee for NEET UG 2019 exam is mentioned below
|Fee||Without late fee|
Documents to be Prepared for NEET Application:
- Valid Aadhaar card (Aadhaar not mandatory for registration)
- Recent colored passport size Photograph
- Personal, academic and address details
- Recent colored photograph scan copy (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Signature scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Right hand index finger scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Debit / Credit card or payment details
- Valid Email ID and password
- In addition to examination fee, service/processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking/e-wallet alongwith applicable taxes by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on NTA website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised that fee should not be paid from the account/Debit Card/Credit Card of Cyber Cafe as refund, if any from the NTA will be credited in the same account from which it has been paid to the NTA